Domino Master is a Party/Minigame game published by PC: TikGames released in 2008.
Domino Master is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from Domino Master, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Forward Ports for Domino Master
When you are playing Domino Master you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Domino Master
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Domino Master are as follows:
Domino Master - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Domino Master simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.