Double Fine Happy Action Theater is Microsoft Studios's Miscellaneous game with a release date in 2012.
This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Forward Ports for Double Fine Happy Action Theater
When you are playing Double Fine Happy Action Theater you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Double Fine Happy Action Theater
The specific incoming ports for Double Fine Happy Action Theater are as follows:
Double Fine Happy Action Theater - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Double Fine Happy Action Theater that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.