Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is Bandai, Atari's Fighting game released in 2008.
Since Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
When you are playing Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
The ports that need to be forwarded for Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit are as follows:
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit simply follow one of these links:
- After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.