Dungeons 3 is Kalypso's Strategy game with a release date in 2017.
Dungeons 3 is considered a strategy game. Most strategy games tend to focus on skillful thinking and planning in order to beat either bots, or sometimes real players. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. They frequently include exploration and resource management.
How to Port Forward Dungeons 3
When you are playing Dungeons 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on accasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Dungeons 3
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Dungeons 3 are as follows:
Dungeons 3 - PlayStation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478, 3479
Dungeons 3 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dungeons 3 that will show you the necessary ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.