Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Dying Light: Bad Blood
Dying Light: Bad Blood offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
Forward Ports for Dying Light: Bad Blood
When you are playing Dying Light: Bad Blood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dying Light: Bad Blood Require
The ports for Dying Light: Bad Blood are as follows:
Dying Light: Bad Blood - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dying Light: Bad Blood - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dying Light: Bad Blood - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dying Light: Bad Blood simply follow one of these links:
- Dying Light: Bad Blood - Steam
- Dying Light: Bad Blood - Playstation 4
- Dying Light: Bad Blood - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.