Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Dying Light: Bad Blood
When you play Dying Light: Bad Blood you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
How to Port Forward Dying Light: Bad Blood
When you are playing Dying Light: Bad Blood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Dying Light: Bad Blood
The network ports for Dying Light: Bad Blood are as follows:
Dying Light: Bad Blood - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dying Light: Bad Blood - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dying Light: Bad Blood - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dying Light: Bad Blood simply follow one of these links:
- Dying Light: Bad Blood - Steam
- Dying Light: Bad Blood - Playstation 4
- Dying Light: Bad Blood - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.