How to Port Forward Earth 2150
Earth 2150 is considered a strategy game. Most strategy games tend to focus on skillful thinking and planning in order to beat either bots, or sometimes real players. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. They frequently include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Earth 2150
When you are playing Earth 2150 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Earth 2150
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Earth 2150 are as follows:
Earth 2150 - PC
- TCP: 2300-2400
- UDP: 2300-2400,47624
We have guides that are custom tailored for Earth 2150 that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.