How to Port Forward Earth Defense Force: World Brothers in Your Router
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers has the following styles of play.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
When you are playing Earth Defense Force: World Brothers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
The specific ports for Earth Defense Force: World Brothers are as follows:
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Earth Defense Force: World Brothers that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers - Playstation 4
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers - Switch
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers - Steam
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.