Sniper Elite 4 Multiplayer
If you are playing Sniper Elite 4 and want a better multiplayer gaming experience, forwarding ports in your router may be your answer. With the correct ports forwarded you can spend more time in the game with your friends instead of being stuck in the lobby. Improving your network connection makes joining sessions easier and will allow you to communicate with other players better. You will need to forward the correct ports in your router and then check the NAT Type in your gaming console.
To solve multiplayer connection issues in Sniper Elite 4, you can try to get improve your internet connection. For Xbox One and PS4 users, NAT Type can be found in the lobby for Sniper Elite 4 or in the dashboard of your gaming console. If you are gaming on a PC you may see NAT Type listed in the game lobby or you can use a port checking tool (to see that your ports have been forwarded.) Here is a link to our Network Utilities software that includes our free Port Checker tool.
- NAT Type Open (Xbox One and PC) and NAT Type 2 (PS4) allow you to host the lobby so you can game while experiencing the least lag possible. Forward the correct ports in your router for Sniper Elite 4 to get NAT Type Open or NAT Type 2.
- NAT Type Strict (Xbox One and PC) and NAT Type 3 (PS4) do not allow you to connect to or communicate with some players. You can be excluded from some lobbies and find it difficult to connect with other players.
- NAT Type Moderate (Xbox One) may work sometimes but not other times. Try to get NAT Type Open.
- NAT Type 1 (PS4) is only possible in extreme situations, so NAT Type 2 should be your goal for good game play.
- Forward ports in your router for Sniper Elite 4 to improve your NAT Type.
Sniper Elite 4 Ports
In your router there are different ranges of ports that Sniper Elite 4 uses depending on your gaming platform. PS4, Xbox One, and PC each use a different port range in your router. You will need to forward all of the ports listed based on your gaming platform. Here are the port lists for Sniper Elite 4.
Sniper Elite 4 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Sniper Elite 4 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Sniper Elite 4 - Steam
- TCP: 8766,27010,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,8766,27000-27031,27036
Sniper Elite 4 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sniper Elite 4 Port Forwarding Guides
We have customized guides to help you forward ports in your router for Sniper Elite 4. Just follow the link based on your console, select your router, and then follow the guide. These guides will show you exactly what data to enter in your router in order to forward ports for Sniper Elite 4.
- Sniper Elite 4 - Playstation 4
- Sniper Elite 4 - Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 - Steam
- Sniper Elite 4 - Switch
An even easier solution is to use our Network Utilities software which will automatically forward your ports for you.