eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 is PawaPuro Production's Sports game with a release date in 2022.
Ports Required for eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022
The network ports for eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 are as follows:
eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 that will show you the exact ports.
eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022
When you are playing eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.