The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for eChanblard are:
eChanblard - PC
- TCP: User configured
- UDP: 100001
Forward Ports for eChanblard
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use eChanblard. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to eChanblard.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for eChanblard
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for eChanblard in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for eChanblard:
List of Routers - Customized for eChanblard
That's all it takes to forward your ports for eChanblard.