The following ports need to be forwarded for eJamming Station:
eJamming Station - PC
- TCP: 26900
- UDP: 26900
Setting Up a Port Forward for eJamming Station
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use eJamming Station. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to eJamming Station.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for eJamming Station
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for eJamming Station in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for eJamming Station:
List of Routers - Customized for eJamming Station
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for eJamming Station.