El Hijo: A Wild West Tale includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Forward Ports for El Hijo: A Wild West Tale
When you are playing El Hijo: A Wild West Tale you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does El Hijo: A Wild West Tale Require
The required incoming ports for El Hijo: A Wild West Tale are as follows:
El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for El Hijo: A Wild West Tale yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for El Hijo: A Wild West Tale that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Playstation 4
- El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Steam
- El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Switch
- El Hijo: A Wild West Tale - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.