Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is a Platformer game published by Disney Interactive Studios released in 2012.
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is considered a platform style of game, or simply a platformer. Platformer games are action games where the players reflexes are put to the test while jumping a character from platform to platform, usually in a side view. Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are popular, classic platformer games.
Forward Ports for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
When you are playing Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two are as follows:
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two that will show you the incoming ports.
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Xbox 360
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Playstation 3
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Wii
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.