The following ports need to be forwarded for EQOA:
EQOA - PC
- UDP: 10070-10080
Setting Up a Port Forward for EQOA
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use EQOA. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to EQOA.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for EQOA
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for EQOA in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for EQOA:
List of Routers - Customized for EQOA
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for EQOA.