Ports Required for Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection
The specific incoming ports for Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection are as follows:
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection that will show you the connection ports.
When you play Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection you will encounter the following styles of play.
- Turn based games differ from real time games in that each player is given a distinct turn in which to act. Some include a timer to limit the amount of time that a player takes while the other player is waiting.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Compilation games are collections of smaller games that are repackaged and sold together as a set. They are frequently composed of older arcade style games, but can be of any genre.
Forward Ports for Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection
When you are playing Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.