Everywhere is Build a Rocket Boy's Miscellaneous game with a release date in 2023.
This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Forward Ports for Everywhere
We don't know the connection ports for Everywhere yet, but you can help us figure it out. We're pretty sure that Everywhere is going to have ports to forward since it is multiplayer. With your help we can get those ports listed on our site for everyone to use.
- Start by downloading Port Forward Network Utilities for free.
- After you launch Network Utilities click the Port Finder button.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- Someone at Port Forward will look at the port data and add it to our site as soon as possible.
Which Ports Does Everywhere Require
Most applications will open up a port in "listen mode" only while the game is in some sort of a multiplayer mode. You'll want to leave the Port Finder application running for a while so that it can collect a list of all of the ports that need to be forwarded in your router needed.
Usually games will use the same port every time they are launched so we only need to collect this port data once. Some games and applications use a random numbered port at each launch and we'll only be able to figure that out over multiple runs possibly even from multiple different users.
Some games will listen on a huge range of ports which can be very hard to detect. By having many different people run the Port Finder for the same game multiple times we can figure out the entire range of ports that are needed for that particular game. Everybody who runs the Port Finder helps out quite a bit.
What Port Finder Does
Here's what Port Finder is going to do:
- Look at which ports Everywhere has open in "listen" mode. These are the ports that need to be forwarded for Everywhere.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
Our servers will collect all of the necessary ports used by multiple users and intelligently combine them into a single list of ports required. Then we will use this list to help other people know what to forward.
We will list any new ports found for Everywhere on this page as soon as we know them.