How to Port Forward Faeria in Your Router
Faeria offers the following styles of play.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
Port Forward Faeria
When you are playing Faeria you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Faeria
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Faeria are as follows:
Faeria - Steam
- TCP: 2201-2202,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 2201-2202,4380,27000-27031,27036
Faeria - PC
- TCP: 2201-2202
- UDP: 2201-2202
Faeria - Xbox One
- TCP: 2201-2202,3074
- UDP: 88,500,2201-2202,3074,3544,4500
Faeria - Switch
- TCP: 2201-2202,6667,12400,28910,29900-29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Faeria - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,2201-2202,3478-3480
- UDP: 2201-2202,3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Faeria simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.