When you play Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
Forward Ports for Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure
When you are playing Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure Require
The network ports for Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure are as follows:
Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Family Trainer: Treasure Adventure that will show you the exact ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.