How to Port Forward Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown is PopCap Games's Puzzle game with a release date in 2006.
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown is an arcade style of game, which means that it is fast paced and meant for short gaming sessions, much like classic arcade cabinets. Most arcade games do not have a deep story line but are instead based on the player having a limited number of lives. When you run out lives it's game over. Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown is probably good for short gaming sessions when you do not want to get too deeply involved with a game.
How to Port Forward Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
When you are playing Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
The ports that need to be forwarded for Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown are as follows:
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - Xbox 360
- Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.