How to Port Forward Feeding Frenzy
Feeding Frenzy is GameHouse, PopCap Games's Puzzle game released in 2004.
Feeding Frenzy is a management style of game. Management style games can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or yhey can also be based on managing players on a roster in a sports game, or even managing a business.
Port Forward Feeding Frenzy
When you are playing Feeding Frenzy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Feeding Frenzy
The network ports for Feeding Frenzy are as follows:
Feeding Frenzy - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Feeding Frenzy - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Feeding Frenzy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Feeding Frenzy simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.