How to Port Forward FIFA 11
FIFA 11 is a Sports game published by EA Sports released in 2010.
FIFA 11 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward FIFA 11
When you are playing FIFA 11 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for FIFA 11
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for FIFA 11 are as follows:
FIFA 11 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 80,443,9980-9989,10000-10500,42100-42199
- UDP: 3659,6000,9570,10500-12500
FIFA 11 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA 11 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.