FIFA 13 is Electronic Arts's Sports game released in 2012.
FIFA 13 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward FIFA 13
When you are playing FIFA 13 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for FIFA 13
The network ports that need to be forwarded for FIFA 13 are as follows:
FIFA 13 - PC
- TCP: 3569,9946,9988,42124,10000-20000
- UDP: 3659,9000-9999
FIFA 13 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3659,5223,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658-3659,5223,6000
FIFA 13 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 3074,3659
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA 13 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.