FIFA 14 is Electronic Arts's Sports game with a release date in 2013.
FIFA 14 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for FIFA 14
When you are playing FIFA 14 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for FIFA 14
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for FIFA 14 are as follows:
FIFA 14 - Xbox One
- TCP: 53,80,3074,3659
- UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
FIFA 14 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80,443,1935,3478-3480,3659,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,6000
FIFA 14 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 53,80,3074,3659
- UDP: 53,88,3074,3659
FIFA 14 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 80,443,3659,5223,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658-3659,5223,6000
FIFA 14 - PC
- TCP: 3569,9946,9988,10000-20000,42124
- UDP: 3659,9000-9999
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA 14 simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.