How to Port Forward FIFA 17
FIFA 17 is EA Sports's Sports game with a release date in 2016.
FIFA 17 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward FIFA 17
When you are playing FIFA 17 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for FIFA 17
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for FIFA 17 are as follows:
FIFA 17 - PC
- TCP: 3569,9946,9988,10000-20000,42124
- UDP: 3659,9000-9999
FIFA 17 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,3659,5223,8080,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658-3659,5223,6000
FIFA 17 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,3659,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,6000
FIFA 17 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 88,3074,3659
FIFA 17 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA 17 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.