FIFA 19 is EA Sports's Sports game released in 2018.
FIFA 19 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward FIFA 19
When you are playing FIFA 19 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for FIFA 19
The necessary ports for FIFA 19 are as follows:
FIFA 19 - PC
- TCP: 3569,9946,9988,10000-20000,42124
- UDP: 3659,9000-9999
FIFA 19 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,3659,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,6000
FIFA 19 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
FIFA 19 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
FIFA 19 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,3659,5223,8080,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658-3659,5223,6000
FIFA 19 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 88,3074,3659
We have guides that are custom tailored for FIFA 19 that will show you the ports.
- FIFA 19 - PC
- FIFA 19 - Playstation 4
- FIFA 19 - Xbox One
- FIFA 19 - Switch
- FIFA 19 - Playstation 3
- FIFA 19 - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.