Fight Night Round 4 offers the following styles of play.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Port Forward Fight Night Round 4
When you are playing Fight Night Round 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Fight Night Round 4 Require
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Fight Night Round 4 are as follows:
Fight Night Round 4 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Fight Night Round 4 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fight Night Round 4 that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.