Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Fighting EX Layer
Fighting EX Layer includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Port Forward Fighting EX Layer
When you are playing Fighting EX Layer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Fighting EX Layer
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Fighting EX Layer are as follows:
Fighting EX Layer - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Fighting EX Layer - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fighting EX Layer that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.