Fighting Street is a Fighting game published by Capcom released in 2009.
Since Fighting Street is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Fighting Street
When you are playing Fighting Street you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Fighting Street Require
The network ports for Fighting Street are as follows:
Fighting Street - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Fighting Street simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.