When you play Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD you will experience the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD
When you are playing Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD
The ports for Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD are as follows:
Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - PC
- Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - Playstation 4
- Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.