Final Fantasy XV includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Final Fantasy XV
When you are playing Final Fantasy XV you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Final Fantasy XV Require
The required incoming ports for Final Fantasy XV are as follows:
Final Fantasy XV - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Final Fantasy XV - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,5223
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Final Fantasy XV - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,17181-17183,17191-17390
Final Fantasy XV - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Final Fantasy XV yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Final Fantasy XV simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.