When you play Fuse you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
Port Forward Fuse
When you are playing Fuse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Fuse
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Fuse are as follows:
Fuse - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074, 3659
- UDP: 3074, 3659
Fuse - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223, 9988, 10000-10099, 42124
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658-3659, 5223, 6000
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Fuse simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.