The ports that need to be forwarded for Garena are listed here:
Garena - PC
- UDP: 1513
Forward Ports for Garena
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Garena. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Garena.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Forwarding a Port for Garena
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Log in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Garena in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Garena:
List of Routers - Customized for Garena
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Garena.