Garou: Mark of the Wolves is SNK Playmore, HAMSTER Corporation's Fighting game released in 2009.
Since Garou: Mark of the Wolves is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward Garou: Mark of the Wolves
When you are playing Garou: Mark of the Wolves you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Garou: Mark of the Wolves
The ports that need to be forwarded for Garou: Mark of the Wolves are as follows:
Garou: Mark of the Wolves - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Garou: Mark of the Wolves yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Garou: Mark of the Wolves simply follow one of these links:
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Playstation 4
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Switch
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Xbox 360
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.