Forward Ports on Your Router for Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection
When you play Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection
When you are playing Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection
The ports that need to be forwarded for Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection are as follows:
Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection that will show you the necessary ports.
- Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Switch
- Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Playstation 4
- Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Xbox One
- Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection - Steam
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.