Goat Simulator is an Open-World, Third-Person, Action, and Simulation game published by Coffee Stain Publishing, Double Eleven released in 2014.
Ports To Forward for Goat Simulator
The necessary ports for Goat Simulator are as follows:
Goat Simulator - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Goat Simulator - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Goat Simulator yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Goat Simulator - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Goat Simulator - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Goat Simulator - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Goat Simulator - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Goat Simulator - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Goat Simulator simply follow one of these links:
- Goat Simulator - Steam
- Goat Simulator - Playstation 3
- Goat Simulator - Playstation 4
- Goat Simulator - Switch
- Goat Simulator - Xbox 360
- Goat Simulator - Xbox One
Goat Simulator offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Goat Simulator
When you are playing Goat Simulator you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.