How to Port Forward in Your Router for Godfall
When you play Godfall you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
How to Port Forward Godfall
We do not currently know the required ports that need to be forwarded for Godfall. Weâ€™re going to have to setup a port forward in your router for Godfall, but first we need you to run the Port Finder application on your computer. When you are ready to help by submitting ports to our site please follow these steps:
- Download our free software called Network Utilities and install it.
- After you launch Network Utilities click the Port Finder button.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- Once the Port Finder has found your game ports they will be added to our site quickly.
Which Ports Does Godfall Require
Usually most applications will open up a port in "listen mode" only while the game is in some sort of a multiplayer mode. It's important to have the Port Finder application running in the background while you attempt to make a multiplayer connection in the game or application.
The vast majority of games will open the same port in "listen mode" every time, as opposed to a random numbered port. Once we know which ports the game listens on then we know exactly which ports to forward in your router.
Occasionally a game will require a large number of ports to be forwarded because it opens up a random port within a range. Over time we should be able to figure out that range because we'll notice that all users need a port open in the same range.
How Port Finder Works
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Examine the incoming connection ports that Godfall has open. These are the incoming connection ports for Godfall.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Package up the required ports that need to be forwarded in a neat little package and send it to our server for sharing.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
As soon as we locate the ports for Godfall we will list them on this page.