How to Port Forward Gods Remastered in Your Router
Gods Remastered has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Gods Remastered
When you are playing Gods Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Gods Remastered
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Gods Remastered are as follows:
Gods Remastered - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Gods Remastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Gods Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Gods Remastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Gods Remastered simply follow one of these links:
- Gods Remastered - Steam
- Gods Remastered - Xbox One
- Gods Remastered - Playstation 4
- Gods Remastered - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.