Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for GOG Galaxy:
- We do not know the ports for GOG Galaxy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Set Up a Port Forward for GOG Galaxy
When you use GOG Galaxy you might need to forward some ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to GOG Galaxy.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for GOG Galaxy
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for GOG Galaxy in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for GOG Galaxy:
That's all it takes to forward your ports for GOG Galaxy.