Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign is a Fighting game published by Arc System Works, Aksys Games, Sony Computer Entertainment released in 2014.
Since Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign
When you are playing Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign are as follows:
Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign simply follow one of these links:
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign - Playstation 3
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign - Playstation 4
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign - Steam
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.