Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus is Arc System Works, Aksys Games, Zen United's Fighting game released in 2009.
Since Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus
When you are playing Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus are as follows:
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus simply follow one of these links:
- Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus - Playstation 3
- Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus - Wii
- Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.