Handball 16 is Bigben Interactive, Plug In Digital's Sports game with a release date in 2015.
Handball 16 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Handball 16
When you are playing Handball 16 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Handball 16 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Handball 16 are as follows:
Handball 16 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Handball 16 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Handball 16 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Handball 16 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Handball 16 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Handball 16 simply follow one of these links:
- Handball 16 - PC
- Handball 16 - Playstation 3
- Handball 16 - Playstation 4
- Handball 16 - Xbox 360
- Handball 16 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.