Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Harvest Moon: Mad Dash
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Harvest Moon: Mad Dash
When you are playing Harvest Moon: Mad Dash you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Harvest Moon: Mad Dash Require
The necessary ports for Harvest Moon: Mad Dash are as follows:
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Harvest Moon: Mad Dash simply follow one of these links:
- Harvest Moon: Mad Dash - Playstation 4
- Harvest Moon: Mad Dash - Switch
- Harvest Moon: Mad Dash - Steam
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.