Ports To Forward for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix
The incoming connection ports for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix are as follows:
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix that will show you the specific incoming ports.
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In an arcade game you usually have a limited number of lives and will at some point in time either run out of lives, time, or beat the game. They are usually short games that can be beat in under an hour, but some are longer.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Music style video games focus on playing musical instruments. Music games like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable, while others such as Rockband use instruments and microphones. Still other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix
When you are playing Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.