How to Port Forward Hell Yeah - Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit has the following genres of gameplay.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Forward Ports for Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
When you are playing Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
The ports that need to be forwarded for Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit are as follows:
Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit that will show you the network ports.
- Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - Xbox 360
- Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - Playstation 3
- Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - PC
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.