Ports To Forward for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The connection ports for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare are as follows:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Steam
- TCP: 27014-27050
- UDP: 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3076, 3544, 4500
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 5223
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare that will show you the specific ports.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Steam
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Playstation 4
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox 360
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
How to Port Forward Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
When you are playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.