How To Port Forward Age of Empires III
If you play Age of Empires III, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Age of Empires III, for instance:
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Enhanced overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Age of Empires III. Want to learn how to forward your port as soon as possible? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Age of Empires III on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports to it.
- Start off by making sure to set a static IP address on your PC.
- Finished with that? Follow Port Forward Age of Empires III on Personal Computer and select your router to see all the information you'll need.