How To Port Forward Battleborn
If you play Battleborn, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Battleborn, for instance:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall better online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specific to Battleborn. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
In order to play Battleborn on Xbox One you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Battleborn on Xbox One and find your router to see all the information you'll need.
Playing Battleborn on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Now go to Port Forward Battleborn on Playstation 4 and choose your router to be done before you know it.
If you play Battleborn on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.