How To Port Forward BlazeRush
If you play BlazeRush, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for BlazeRush, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- Not getting dropped from games
- Less lag
- Overall improved online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Playstation 3, and PC specific to BlazeRush. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
To begin playing BlazeRush on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Get started by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- After that, follow Port Forward BlazeRush on Playstation 3 and select your router for more information.
Playing BlazeRush on PC? You need to set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward the correct range of ports to it.