If you play Blood Bowl 2, you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons you may want to set up a port forward for Blood Bowl 2, such as:
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- More stable
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specific to Blood Bowl 2. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port now.
Before you play Blood Bowl 2 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, go to Port Forward Blood Bowl 2 on Xbox One and select your router to see the steps.
In order to play Blood Bowl 2 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Blood Bowl 2 on Playstation 4 and pick your router for more information.
Playing Blood Bowl 2 on PC? You need to set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports.