How To Port Forward Borderlands 2
If you play Borderlands 2, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Borderlands 2. We have just a few examples listed below:
- Improved connection
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Borderlands 2. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
If you play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, you should follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360
- After that, go to Port Forward Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360 and choose your router to be done in no time.
To begin playing Borderlands 2 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Get started by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Finished there? Follow Port Forward Borderlands 2 on Playstation 3 and pick your router to see easy-to-follow instructions.
Playing Borderlands 2 on PC? You need to set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward the correct range of ports.